Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Celebritix uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that Celebritix has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Celebritix does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Data Subject Rights
Under the GDPR and CCPA, individuals have certain rights regarding their personal data. Celebritix recognizes these rights and will take reasonable steps to allow individuals to exercise them, including:
- Right to access – individuals have the right to know what personal data we hold about them and to request a copy of that information
- Right to rectification – individuals have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- Right to erasure – individuals have the right to request that we delete their personal data in certain circumstances, such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
- Right to restrict processing – individuals have the right to request that we restrict the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances, such as when the accuracy of the data is contested
- Right to object – individuals have the right to object to the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances, such as when the data is being processed for direct marketing purposes
- Right to data portability – individuals have the right to request that we provide them with a copy of their personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format
Celebritix takes reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data.